Aug 17, 2009

Withering Rose: Inspiration

Music plays a one on one role with many of my visions. Early on my graduation demo reel for example, had somewhat of a manicured inspiration by it's song "Triangle Tango" from the Corteo Crique Solie album. Lola Tango, which original was supposed to be "the star" of my reel was inspired by the vocals to the Triangle Tango song; and Morris the Rocket was specifically designed to fit within the music as well. All in all, I can see with my ears.

"1603 Project- Untitled" covers new grounds that I have yet to explore. Although I have started strongly, I find it difficult to continue without music! My search continues and I almost wish I can fall upon another miracle song like I did with Triangle Tango. Luckily I am no fool, and I know better than to wait for a miracle to happen.. Besides, this time I must turn my free student mentally off and switch the business in me on! If I want to be taken serious, I need to find someone to produce original music for me.

Luckily, I found an indie artist from Massachusetts thats focuses on Bluegrass, Black Metal and Hip hop. His demo reel is rather interesting and this kid seems like he doesn't know what he's doing. I've began the communication process. It will be interesting how things turn out with this guy and how much money I choose to fork out.