Oct 19, 2008

It's Sunday Son!!

..and as my apartment fills with the smell of Burnt Tamales, my efforts of producing, probably my last 2d animation, continues its making. Strict guidelines manifest to my visual limitations of only using 2d, however like a good ol’ friend once said, ‘if you’re not cheating, you’re not trying’. Therefore I’m taking that and running with it. I’ve created my Key poses of Mr. Chicken in Maya; already rendered and currently sitting in Flash waiting for its preparation of timing with sound.

While the progress continues with Scope, I am reminded of Project Bleach, which is a not so secret project that a colleague and I are developing in-between school. A well rounded portfolio can be demonstrated if one shows ones capability of kicking ass in any, and all aspects of Animation or film. Here’s my progress with the prefabricated puppet of the Pat Character for the Short, “Driving the Awaited Crash”.