Dec 19, 2008

Possible Logo Design.



Winter Break is coming up and the next pending quarter will ask for a Logo Design that will represent me. I’ve done a few “concept Ideas” that I can incorporated something animated, witty, clever and most importantly an attention getter within 5 seconds..; So far I’ve come up with the Fish Idea..

The scheme is that the cute fishy will dash with over the top squash and stretch in and around, settling with a nice side view of the fish.. once it's settled an x-ray will show the Bone structure, also my logo, and as well the heart and some of the insides of the fish. The entire thing will be 3D and textures in a high production professional quality lit render against white.

The actual skeleton/Logo is still kinda in the works.. but the concept is there..

Wuddu think?